- Pump off water and remove debris from winter cover
- Remove, clean and fold pool cover
- Scrub water line
- Remove all winterizing material: foam rope, plus, etc
- Re-install ladders, diving boards and other deck equipment
- Begin filling pool
- Due to safety concerns we do not leave hoses running in pools unattended. Therefore after the crew have left it is the responsibility of the customer to finish filling the pool to the appropriate water level. (top of the skimmer mouth opening)
- Check & start-up pool equipment. If water level is too low, the system will be tested and left off.
- Activate and reassemble filter system and visual inspection for leaks
- Pool heater start up by a certified gas technician
- Shock water with chlorine
- Vacuuming is not included in our opening packages nor is water balancing.
Once you submit this form our staff will verify availability on your preferred date(s) and contact you by phone to confirm the date and time. A credit card will be required to lock in your booking.
Please be advised that pools with green or brown water may require additional maintenance visit(s) before the pool is suitable for use.
Our Gold Opening Service assumes that no more than 2 bags of debris or leaves need to be removed from your pool. Removal of additional debris is subject to a labour charge of $20.00 per bag.
If a fault with your liner or equipment is discovered during the pool opening such that the opening service cannot be completed, the price of a pool cover removal will be charged instead for the work done up to this point.
If your pool heater is unable to startup a separate visit will be required to diagnose the issue. Heater service call price: $170