Gold Pool Closing Package
Closing your pool for the season the right way and at the right time is very important. Water expands when frozen and can cause damage to your pool and pool equipment. An improperly closed swimming pool can result in costly repairs.
Our Gold Pool Closing package is everything you need to make sure your swimming pool survives the winter undamaged and will be opened next spring without any unpleasant surprises. The pool closing package price is based on standard pool size and includes 1 filter, 1 pump, 1 skimmer and 2 returns. Extra features are subject to additional charges – see below.
When our maintenance crew arrives, we will do the following:
- Pools are closed AS-IS.
- Vacuuming is NOT included – request must be made during booking (additional $115 per hour).
- Drain water level appropriately.
- Remove scum line.
- Remove skimmer basket, circulation equipment eyeballs, etc.
- Blow out lines then foam rope installed in skimmer and winterizing antifreeze added into pipes if necessary.
- Step ladders removed and bolts greased.
- Add needed closing chemicals (chemicals extra).
- Install winter cover & water bags (if applicable).
- Winterize pool pump, filter, heater (if applicable). The salt cell can be removed and placed in desired location upon customer request.
- Place pool deck accessories in your desired location (If requested by the customer; otherwise all deck equipment except for the ladder will be left installed).
Vacuum during closing – $115.00 (must be requested when booking; water must be clear)
Attached Spa – $125.00
Waterfalls – $75.00 per waterfall
Chemical closing kit – $50.00 (recommended; includes Algaecide, Stain & Scale and Oxidizer)
Extra Pump – $50.00
Booster Pump (ex. for Polaris cleaner) – $35.00
Extra Skimmer – $25.00
Auto Filler – $45.00
Additional charges for green or leaf ridden pools on a per hour basis. Pools and/or spa’s with extra jets and main drains are subject to additional charges.
What you should have ready for us
- Cover, water bags, plugs and foam rope ready for closing date
- Access to outdoor electricity.
- Garden hose with running water
- Make sure gate is unlocked or code was provided to the office during booking
- All pets must be in the house. We are not responsible for pets running out of the backyard if they were not put in the house. Please double check your gate prior to letting your pets out once the technician has left.
All prices based on standard pool size and include: 1 filter, 1 pump, 1 skimmers, 2 return.